Adobe Creative Cloud for Teams
Adobe Creative Cloud for Teams
Adobe creative Cloud – All the tools you need to create, collaborate, and stay connected
Upgrade to Creative Cloud™ for teams before 31st May at £362 per annum promotional price offer and receive the SAME promotional renewal price for the second year…click here to find out more
A better way of working together
Once you get your team on Creative Cloud, you’ll never look back. The tools are constantly updated. Collaboration is faster than ever. Budgeting is predictable. And managing licenses basically takes care of itself.
Up-to-the-minute everything for everyone.
Keep your team on the same page with the entire collection of Creative Cloud™ desktop applications. Everyone working on the latest versions of the same tools. Everyone sharing files. And everyone stunned by the affordable price. Welcome to Creative Cloud for teams.
Meets your needs. Even if they change every other minute.
Creative Cloud for teams makes it fast, simple, and affordable to add or reassign licenses. So you can scale with your workload while keeping everyone in sync.
Create. Collaborate. Iterate.
Welcome to file sharing designed specifically for creatives. Every layer is maintained. Past versions can be saved.* And private folders control who can see your work. Save to the cloud right from your tools, or drag and drop to a desktop folder. Access files,
edit, comment, and re-upload. With 100GB of storage per person, there’s a lot of space to go around.
Creative Cloud for teams makes business sense.
Keep your team on the same page with the entire collection of Creative Cloud™ desktop applications. Share files, capture feedback, and keep track of versions—all in one place. Only in Creative Cloud. Simplify your organization’s license management with a centralized admin console where you and your designated administrators can quickly add, assign, or transfer seats, while maximizing your IT and procurement budget.
- All the tools you love. Totally re-imagined. Hundreds of all-new features are just the beginning. Because now, your favorite applications, including Adobe® Phototshop,® Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe Premiere Pro have been rebuilt to support a seamless creative process. With Creative Cloud,™ your entire creative world stays in sync—your files, feedback from team members, fonts, settings, and more. And, as always, your applications live on your desktop, not in a browser and not in the cloud.
- Build your network. Showcase your work. Creative Cloud is now integrated with Behance, bringing your work and your creative community together for the first time. Find inspiration fast. Post work in progress right from Photoshop to get feedback from other creatives around the world.
- Your one-stop publishing shop. Creative Cloud has the tools and services to help you share with an audience of hundreds, thousands, or even millions. ProSite gives you a quick, customizable way to create and share your portfolio. You can also build and publish websites, mobile sites, iPad apps, and other content for any medium or device.
- Master a new medium. Creative Cloud includes everything you need to experiment like never before. You’ll have access to every Adobe creative tool and service, along with a growing library of video tutorials to help you explore new tools and ramp up fast. If you’ve ever wanted to branch out and create websites, apps, video, and more, now you can.
- Questions? Adobe have their best people on it. Get unstuck. Learn something new. And feel confident knowing that we’re right down the hall to help—at least, that’s what it feels like with Creative Cloud for teams. Every year, each member of your team gets two one-on-one sessions with an Adobe product expert. Ask whatever you like. They know the answer.
TOP REASONS TO JOIN ADOBE CREATIVE CLOUD FOR TEAMS
- All-new desktop versions of your favorite creative tools and services. Plus access to new features and updates.
- Creative Cloud for teams makes it fast, simple, and affordable to add or reassign licenses. You and your designated administrators can quickly add, assign, or transfer seats, and track usage by team members.
- Ability to deploy Creative Cloud for teams centrally, or allow your users to self-install the software. Get access to the software while your order is being placed and processed. And go a step further with the Creative Cloud Packager to centrally deploy all apps or a customized subset across the organization.
- Online services for file sharing, collaboration, and publishing apps and websites. Your Creative Cloud paid membership comes with the Pro features of Behance—the world’s leading creative community.
- Each member gets 100GB of file storage. Share just the files you want with private folders. Capture all the activity related to your files in one place: upload new versions of your work, maintain past versions, and post comments and feedback.
- Creative Cloud for teams includes exclusive 1:1 access to Adobe expert support—each member of your team gets two one-onone sessions with an Adobe product expert per year. This is in addition to your free support for getting started.
- Creative Cloud for teams provides budget predictability with lower upfront costs.
- Creative Cloud for teams provides hassle free compliance across the organization. Keep track of the seats you added, who’s
using them, and when they were purchased.
The Creative Cloud website is designed to work optimally in the latest versions of Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Internet Explorer. The site should degrade gracefully on older browsers; you may have trouble using certain features on those older versions. Internet Explorer 8 and earlier are not supported.
Creative Cloud membership provides access to all creative desktop apps for download and installation on your local computer, as well as additional apps and online services. Desktop applications included with your membership are available in both Mac OS and Windows® versions.
Refer to the following tech specs pages for a complete list of system requirements for each product.
Adobe Touch Apps
Adobe Touch Apps are sold separately. Their system requirements can be found here:
Creative Cloud desktop App
- Microsoft® Windows 7, 8 or 8.1
- Mac OS X v10.7, v10.8, or v10.9
- Internet connection required