Adobe Creative Cloud for Teams
Adobe Creative Cloud for Teams
Adobe® Creative Cloud™ for teams – A better way of working together
Adobe® Creative Cloud™ for teams 2014
Upgrade from an existing CS(3-6) & benefit from 1 Yr price lock on the renewal next year
Once you get your team on Adobe® Creative Cloud,™ you’ll never look back. The tools are constantly updated. Collaboration is faster than ever. Budgeting is predictable. And managing licenses basically takes care of itself.
You’re all on the same team. Start creating that way.
Welcome to Creative Cloud for teams. Keep your team on the same page with the entire collection of Creative Cloud desktop apps, services, and business features. Share files and capture feedback—all in one place. Creative Cloud for teams offers two plans—complete and single-app. Opt for a complete plan that includes all Creative Cloud desktop apps and services, or a single-app plan that gives you access to one Creative Cloud app (such as Adobe Photoshop CC or Illustrator CC) and select services. With both plans, you can maximize your budget and leverage centralized administrative tools that make it easy for IT to purchase, deploy, and manage Creative Cloud along with meeting the changing needs of your team.
All the tools you love. Totally re-imagined. Get all-new desktop versions of your favorite creative tools and services. Immediate access to new features and updates. And that’s just the beginning. Because now, your favorite applications, including Photoshop CC, have been rebuilt to support a seamless creative process. With Creative Cloud for teams, everything you need to create intuitively
and collaboratively is included.
Simplified license management. Creative Cloud for teams makes it fast, simple, and affordable to add or reassign licenses and manage all complete and single-app seats together under one membership agreement. So you can scale with your workload while keeping everyone in sync. Plus use administrative tools to centrally deploy, and simplify how you manage creative tools across your organization.
Cloud storage. You get 100GB with the Creative Cloud for teams complete plan and 20GB with the single-app plan. Save to the cloud right from your tools, or drag and drop to your Creative Cloud folder. Every layer is maintained. Make edits, capture feedback, and collaborate better.
Connect your work and your creative community. With Behance® now integrated with Creative Cloud, you can find inspiration, showcase your work, get feedback, and gain global exposure for your portfolio.
One-stop publishing. With the Creative Cloud for teams complete plan, creating is just the beginning because your membership includes everything you need to publish your work in immersive and engaging new ways. You can build and publish websites, mobile sites, iPad apps, and other content for any medium or device.
Expert training and support. Sharpen your skills and master new tools with a growing library of exclusive video tutorials from experts at Adobe and leading partner companies. The Creative Cloud for teams complete plan includes exclusive expert support—each member of your team gets two one-on-one sessions with an Adobe product expert per year.
Lower costs. You get the entire collection of Creative Cloud tools or a single application of your choice, plus all feature updates at no additional cost.
Hassle-free compliance. Your teams have immediate access to creative tools and can maximize their productivity at home and at work by being able to install their software on two machines. At the same time, reduce the risk of compliance and maintain complete IT control.
Got an exisitng CS3 – CS6 Product? Contact us for the latest deals on upgrading to Adobe Creative Cloud for Teams – Call 01483 410370 or email email@example.com
Adobe offers two Creative Cloud for teams plans. The complete plan includes everything Creative Cloud has to offer—including all the latest CC desktop apps, extra services such as Digital Publishing Suite and Business Catalyst, and exclusive features like 100GB of cloud storage and expert support. But if your work is specialized and you only need one CC product such as Photoshop CC or Illustrator CC, the single-app plan gives you access to one CC desktop app, along with 20GB of cloud storage, Behance ProSite, and access to Typekit.
Both plans are managed through the easy-to-use web-based Admin Console, so the administrator can easily add, track, and reassign seats across the organization—whether complete or single app—under one membership agreement.
The complete plan offers customers the very latest Creative Cloud desktop apps, services, and business features they need to create their best work and collaborate with their peers.
- All the Adobe CC desktop apps as well as Acrobat® and Lightroom® and access to all updates and new features as soon as they are available
- 100GB of cloud storage for file sharing and collaboration
- Adobe expert support, including two one-on-one sessions with an Adobe product expert per year
- Access to Creative Cloud services, such as Story CC, Behance ProSite, Kuler, and Touch App integration
- Access to Business Catalyst®, and up to five hosted sites
- Access to Digital Publishing Suite and the ability to submit unlimited iPad apps to the Apple App Store
- A centralized Admin Console to easily add, track, and reassign licenses
Ideal for organizations that:
- Have team members who use more than one Adobe product and want access to the latest features
- Want the widest variety of tools and services to create their best work
- Create engaging experiences for the desktop as well as mobile devices such as the iPad
- Need the latest publishing services, including Digital Publishing Suite (DPS) and PhoneGap™ Build
- Build and publish stunning websites and would benefit a unified website-hosting platform
The single-app plan is a good offering for customers who are primarily using only one product in their creative workflow but want to experience Creative Cloud and need to remain competitive by having access to the latest and greatest features.
- One CC desktop app of your choice (excluding Acrobat and Lightroom) as well as all updates and new features as soon as they are available
- Access to all other CC desktop apps as a free 30-day trial
- 20GB of cloud storage for file sharing and collaboration
- Access to Behance ProSite to publish work to the world’s leading creative community
- Access to Typekit, enabling you to access a growing library of fonts for use in desktop apps and websites
- A centralized Admin Console to easily add, track, and reassign licenses across the organization
Ideal for organizations that:
- Have team members who only use one Adobe product and do not require the entire set of desktop tools
- Have a mixed environment with a need for the complete plan in some areas of the business and the single-app plan in other business areas
- Want to try Creative Cloud for teams, including the business features, but do not have the budget or are not ready to commit to the complete membership
What features are included in the complete plan vs. the single-app plan?