Corona Renderer is a new high-performance (un)biased photorealistic renderer, available for Autodesk 3ds Max and as a standalone CLI application, and for Maxon Cinema 4D.
Despite its young age, Corona Renderer has become a production-ready renderer capable of creating high-quality results.
Corona Renderer 3 for 3ds Max Includes:
- GPU-accelerated render denoising
- Better interactive rendering and displacement
- Lower RAM usage
- New options for randomizing materials by mesh elements
- Many bug fixes
Corona Renderer 3 for Cinema 4D Includes:
- Interactive Rendering, to make test renders a thing of the past
- LightMix, to change color and intensity of lights before, during or after rendering
- Denoising (CPU, and GPU if you have a compatible NVIDIA GPU)
- Tight integration with Cinema 4D
- Compatibility with many native Cinema 4D lights and materials
What we think about Corona Renderer
Richard Seanor, Technical Application Specialist